- The birth of a man is the birth of his sorrow. The longer he lives, the more stupid he becomes, because his anxiety to avoid unavoidable death becomes more and more acute. What bitterness! He lives for what is always out of reach! His thirst for survival in the future makes him incapable of living in the present.
- An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.
- Mahatma Gandhi
I find it hard to draw a distinct line between poetry, lyrics and the numerous superbly well phrased "words of wisdom", which have been handed to us by numerous great minds up thru the ages. I do hope however, that you will not deem it too deplorable, that some of my own feeble "philosophical" thoughts appear among this small collection of "words of wisdom". The impertinent temptation was simply to great for an aged decrepit mind. ;-).
- The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort.
- "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 1790
- "I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution - taking from the federal government their power of borrowing."
- Thomas Jefferson, 1798
- "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
- Napoleon Bonaparte, 1815
- "The rich will strive to establish their dominion and enslave the rest. They always did. They always will... They will have the same effect here as elsewhere, if we do not, by (the power of) government, keep them in their proper spheres."
- Governor Morris
(at The US Constitutional Convention of 1787)
- "There is but one power in Europe, and that is Rothschild."
- Niall Ferguson
(from : "Money's Prophets 1798-1848")
- "There is but one power in The World, and that is Rothschild."
- Brandulph, (Arrière Pensée / 2006 :-)
- "If one understands that socialism is not a share-the-wealth programme, but is in reality a method to consolidate and control the wealth, then the seeming paradox of super-rich men promoting socialism becomes no paradox at all. Instead, it becomes logical, even the perfect tool of power-seeking megalomaniacs. Communism or more accurately, socialism, is not a movement of the downtrodden masses, but of the economic elite."
- Gary Allen, Author
- Each and every extremist/terrorist/revolutionary activity - just like any other kind of warfare - is made possible through one single paramount component; finance. And the funding of all such attrocities are, and have always been, provided by the International Bankers (Lunatics like Lenin, Hitler, Bush etc, needed to carry out war schemes are always readily available.)
- Brandulph, Arrière Pensée / 2006
- "The state does not function as we desired. The car does not obey. A man is at the wheel and seems to lead it, but the car does not drive in the desired direction. It moves as another force wishes."
- Vladimir Lenin - Zionist and Terrorist
- The world can not be conquered with guns and bombs, but the world can be conquered with the power of money. Wars however, are immensely lucrative operations, and are the noisy slaughtering elements of the real war. The real war, is the silent monetary global war, which drowns countries and people in an ever increasing sea of poverty and debt to the Financial Pirates; the owners of the world's Central Banks, The World Bank, the IMF... the Rothschilds and their cronies.
- Brandulph - Arrière Pensée / 2006