HOME                     MORE
This one is just
The motor bike story
This guy pushed his motorcycle from the patio into his living room, where he  began to clean the engine with some rags and a bowl of gasoline, all in the comfort of his own home. When he finished, he sat on the motorcycle and decided to give his bike a quick start and make sure everything was still OK. Unfortunately, the bike started in gear, and crashed through the glass patio door with him still
                                                                     clinging to the handlebars.

                                                     His wife had been working in the kitchen. She came running at the 
                                                      fearful sound, and found him crumpled on the patio, badly cut from the
                                                          shards of broken glass. She called 911, and the paramedics carried
                                                              the unfortunate man to the Emergency Room.

                                                                Later that afternoon, after many stitches had pulled her husband
                                                             back together, the wife brought him home and put him to bed. She
                                                              cleaned up the mess in the living room, and dumped the bowl of
                                                               gasoline in the toilet. 

                                                            Shortly thereafter, her husband woke up, lit a cigarette, and  went
                                                         into the bathroom for a much-needed relief break. He sat down and
                                                       tossed the cigarette into the toilet, which  promptly exploded because
                                                   the wife had not flushed the gasoline away. The explosion blew the man
                                                      through the  bathroom door.

                                                        The wife heard a loud explosion and the terrible sound of her 
                                                                 husband's screams. She ran into the hall and found her husband
                                                                    lying on the floor with his trousers blown away and burns on
                                                                   his buttocks. The wife again ran to the phone and called for an

                                                              The same two paramedics were dispatched to the scene. They
                                                           loaded the husband on the stretcher and began carrying him to the
                                                     street. One of them asked the wife how the injury had occurred. When
                                                   she told them, they began laughing so hard that they dropped the
                                                    stretcher, and broke the guy's collarbone.
True or not... who
cares!... it's a
hilarious story!